These breakfast parfaits are so deliciously simple. Coconut yoghurt and bananas combine to give a healthy breakfast rich in prebiotics and probiotics. Use a nutty granola for some added texture and a drizzle of maple syrup for a touch of sweetness if desired.
- 100g granola, store-bought or homemade
- 225g coconut yoghurt
- 2 bananas. sliced
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Add a layer of granola at the bottom of two glasses or jam jars then add a layer of coconut yoghurt and bananas.
- Repeat the process and finish with banana slices on top.
- If desired, add a tablespoon of maple syrup on top of each parfait.