Love gingerbread and pancakes? Then you have to try this latest creation using the most delicious premium tree plums from Montague layered with ginger, spices, greek yoghurt and maple syrup.
This recipe glazes the plums in butter and brown sugar first but the plums are equally delicious on their own since they are so juicy and sweet. Montague Tree Plums come in three varieties and have the most beautiful natural sweetness. These Aussie grown plums are only available until end of February so get in quick. For the full recipe see the first comment below.
Happy baking xxx
Ginger Spiced Plum Pancakes
When gingerbread and plums meet - here’s a delicious breakfast recipe for ginger spiced plum pancakes
Author: Lisa Holmen
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 ripe Montague Tree plums, stones removed and sliced into wedges
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cup of self raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- Pinch salt
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of full fat milk
- 1 tbsp butter for cooking
- Serve with extra maple syrup and plain Greek yoghurt if desired.
- To make the glazed plums, melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the sugar, cinnamon and plums and stir gently to ensure the plums are coated with the glaze. Gently cook for 2 – 3 minutes then, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine self raising flour, baking powder, spices, salt and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine the milk and egg and whisk gently. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture gradually and whisk gently until smooth.
- Heat butter in a large non stick pan over medium heat and place a ladle of batter into the pan. Cook the pancake for 1- 2 minutes each side, flip when bubbles begin to surface. Take off heat and place on covered plate to keep warm. Continue until all batter is used up (should make approximately 6 – 8 pancakes depending on size.)
- Serve immediately in a stack with glazed fruit and extra maple syrup and yoghurt if desired.
Writing help at ghostwriter service is a good solution for Course work or, as it is called in some universities, diplom project is one of the most difficult student assignments. Unlike the essay, which can be simply compiled from several sources, high-quality course work is a full-fledged scientific research. It is understood that the writing will use unique or little-studied materials: rare literature, the author’s own calculations, official documentation, statistical calculations, experimental results and many different materials.
Here on https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/alternative-medicine/ service I’ve found all kind of writing assistance. The service offers professional writers who write essays from scratch in less than 6 hours. I was literally shocked and delighted. So now, whenever someone needs help with writing their assignment, I always suggest them nursingpaper.
I don’t think the title of your article matches the content lol. Just kidding, mainly because I had some doubts after reading the article.