Is there anything better than the sweet aroma of freshly baked bread in the kitchen? I have to admit, I didn’t quite master the art of baking bread (like many others!) while I was in lockdown. I love the idea of it but just don’t have the time to do it, especially with a crawling 8 month year old on my hands. Lucky for me I have teamed up with Panasonic Australia to test out their Artisan Hard Crust Bread Maker (SD-ZP2000) and trust me, it’s an absolute winner!!
The Artisan Hard Crust Bread Maker, is perfect for individuals and families looking to craft the perfect loaf in the comfort of their own homes. Whether you want to bake a fluffy brioche, cake, pizza dough or a crusty loaf, there are so many options with this machine. There are 18 convenient auto-programmes on offer including including white bread, whole wheat, lean, white raisin, white stuffed, whole wheat raisin and lean raisin.
There’s also plenty of gluten free options available for bread and cakes using wheat alternatives like spelt, rye, rice, soy and chickpea flour.
I love how easy the machine is to use. This is an absolute must for me at the moment. You basically just have to pop you ingredients in the machine and press a couple of buttons and the machine bakes, kneads and rises the dough for you. It’s pure genius! The machine works similar to a traditional baker’s oven with a newly optimised heating structure featuring a reflective inner lid and central heater surrounding the ceramic pan. Temperature sensors throughout and a digital timer ensure optimum programming to rise and rest the dough in any environment. The replication of hand-kneading technology allows the bread to still bake light and fluffy bread accompanied with a delicious crunchy crust.
Here’s a recipe for Brioche French Toast I made with the machine over the weekend. I used the cheat’s version by using a packet mix but if you have a bit of extra time up your sleeve you can also make it with fresh ingredients.
- One packet of Golden Brioche Bread Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Berries, bananas and yoghurt to top
- Place the yeast in the bread pan first, followed by the bread mix then pour in the water.
- Select option 12 ‘Brioche’ on the Artisan Bread Maker and choose light/medium crust colour. Press to start.
- When the machine beeps 8 times and End flashes the baking process is complete.
- Turn the Bread Maker off and use gloves to remove the bread immediately from the pan. This prevents the bread from over baking and going soggy. Allow to cool on a wire rack. Once the bread is cool, cut into thick slices.
- Whisk the eggs, milk in cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Dip each brioche slice in the egg mixture, allowing to coat each side briefly without it getting too soggy. This will cause the toast to fall apart.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan on low – medium heat and cook brioche briefly on each side until golden. Repeat until all desired slices are cooked.
- Place slices in a stack and top with fresh berries, banana, yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Nice recipe brioche french toast thank you for sharing your recipe tips i should really try this recipe thanks for that. Best Halloween Outfits for 2022
I am an investor of gate io, I have consulted a lot of information, I hope to upgrade my investment strategy with a new model. Your article creation ideas have given me a lot of inspiration, but I still have some doubts. I wonder if you can help me? Thanks.
“Yum, nothing beats a delicious plate of French toast in the morning! And with my trusty Panasonic griddle, it’s never been easier to cook up a batch. Speaking of things that are easy, if you’re struggling with your accounting assignments, let me tell you, I’ve been there. But don’t worry, with some help from a professional, you can ace those assignments and get the grades you deserve. That’s why I highly recommend seeking out accounting assignment help. It can be a game changer and take the stress off your shoulders. Bon appétit and good luck with your studies!”
thank you for sharing hesgoal