1. Nordburger on Norwood Parade for their luscious burgers, hot dogs and milkshakes in a modern diner atmosphere. There’s something about that special Nord sauce.
2. The Coffee Barun – definitely one of Adelaide’s best specialist coffee spots. Ethically traded, The Barun produces coffee of the highest quality, focusing on seasonal beans which change regularly according to crop quality and availability. The service is friendly so don’t be afraid to ask what’s roasting.
3. It may look dingy, but Fortuna Court on Norwood Parade serve up some of the best Cantonese food in Adelaide. The service is gruff but the food is great – definitely one of Adelaide’s hidden cheap eats.
4. Pure Boutique Coffee Bar on Jetty Road Glenelg. The coffee scene in Adelaide has come a long way since I have been away and is slowly catching up to Melbourne standards. This buzzy coffee spot is the place to be in Glenelg at the moment, so get there early to avoid the crowds.
5. My super charged Bircher Muesli recipe for the ultimate morning pick up.
6. Bacchus Bar in Henley Beach – a perfect beach side spot to unwind after our long bike ride from the CBD via Linear Park.
7. UR Café – a cute slightly Parisian style café in North Adelaide’s Melbourne Street. Come here for the coffee and the brunch.
8. The Grace Establishment on Norwood Parade for its stylish bar, wine list and cute beer garden on warm summer nights.
9. The ultimate Australian brunch dish – my creation of Smashed Avocado and Feta on toast.
10. Cibo Espresso and Biga Café on Hutt Street for light lunches and coffee.
What have been your favourite foodie finds this week?
G’day Lisa! The problem (for a lack of a better word) is that Adelaide has so many wonderful places to choose from and many STILL undiscovered gems!
I am a fan of Flavours of Campbelltown passionate food producer elbio at elbio’s patisserie and cafe on Graves Street in Campbelltown; recently shared the secrets of Chaja, Churros, and Chivito via What’s On The List? A fun-filled family orientated foodie find not to be missed! 🙂
Hi Joanne great to hear from you 🙂 Sounds like I will have to add this to my ever growing list! Thanks for the tip xx
This makes me so hungry! Glad you’re continuing on the excellent blogging tradition down under! Xx
I am writing lots to entice you to come visit me! After a few more posts hopefully I will have you convinced 🙂 xx
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. So, do you allow me to do this? I want to share your article link to my website: Log in