1. The cocktail lounge at the Zetter Townhouse – an enchantingly beautiful space on St John’s Square. It almost feels like you’re sitting in a lounge room of an exclusive private residence with its roaring open fire, plush furniture and impressive decor. You can enjoy small plates created by Bruno Loubet while sipping delicious cocktails inspired by old recipes for tinctures, bitters and herbal remedies.
2. The brunch menu at Caravan Kings Cross never fails to disappoint. I am a particular fan of the baked eggs served with tomato pepper ragout, Greek yoghurt and chorizo sausage.
3. The opening of Ape and Bird, Russell Norman and Richard Beatty’s latest venture. Lines are now open for bookings with soft launch commencing on the 28th and 29th with 50% off food.
4. Red Velvet Cupcakes – one of my favourite indulgent treats.
5. The Duke of Wellington in Marylebone for a delicious sunday roast and impressive wine list.
6. Discovering all there is to know about tea at the Jing Tea masterclass at the Paramount Hotel. I was lucky enough to try the rare Wild Wuyi Gold – the UK’s most expensive tea.
7. Ponti’s Italian Restaurant which serves authentic food from the Emilia Romagna region in Italy.
8. The ultimate F.A.T toasties at Sharps Barber Fitzrovia. Come here hungry they are unbelievably filling.
9. TAP Coffee for one of the best coffees you will find in London.
10. Bird of Smithfield in Clerkenwell for five floors of eating and drinking goodness. Start at the dining room then make your way down to the cocktail bar in the basement. There’s even a rooftop bar at the top.