I’m a big fan of Fawlty Towers, it’s a timeless classic which has lasted through the generations. Which is why I jumped at the opportunity to be part of the beloved 1975 British cult classic and review Faulty Towers the Dining Experience last year.
The 2-hour interactive theatre show, featuring Basil, Sybil and Manuel has continued to wow audiences at sell out shows around the world. At all performances, guests become diners in the ‘Fawlty Towers’ restaurant and served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Only a third of the show is scripted so anything can happen – just expect to be shocked, mocked and laugh until your chest aches.
Now this award winning show is celebrating its first birthday at Charing Cross with a whole month of special events and surprises.
So (insert drumroll) to share the fun with you I am running an exclusive competition this month for your chance to win two tickets to the show. The competition will run until the 31st October (midnight).
- One pair of tickets to see Faulty Towers The Dining Experience on any date until 21 Dec 2013, subject to availability. Value c. £100.00.
- Includes 2-hour show and 3-course meal.
- Prize does NOT include drinks, travel or accommodation
How to enter:
All you have to do is write me a note in the comments below telling me about your favourite Fawlty Towers moment or if you are feeling extra creative post a photo/video on my Facebook page. If you are posting a comment on my blog, make sure you leave a way for me to contact you.
The winner will be chosen at random by my magic rabbit on the 1st November. There are also a few things you can do for extra entries.
- Follow me on Bloglovin +1
- Share this post on Facebook +1
- Tweet using ‘I have entered @lisaeatsworld faulty towers dining giveaway’ +1
Good luck! Just don’t mention the war 🙂